Saturday, August 05, 2006

Like a frog in a sock

Hannah's party. First of all, Pictures with me in them, secondly, pictures of other people. By secondly, I mean, in a post to come later. Not many pictures were taken. Not many people actually went. They were expecting a rather large party. Anyway, I should explain my costume (it was a costume party, see). And, well, I don't have a clue. Jane told me I should go as pirate, so I got a sword at the markets, while looking for other things, which I couldn't find. But the sword glows, see? Makes noises too, "schiiinggg" It just said, as I drew it from it's scabbard that is made up of me sticking it in my shirt. The first picture was taken a while ago, and is just me tuning mum's 'ukelele?' I don't even, wait, no, it might be a mandolin. I can't remember, looks like a mandolin. Shit, I don't know. Anyway, the beanie is something I found in the cupboard, I also found a better one, very warm, and australian red desert colour. That yellow one was very itchy, I remember. Ok, my costume. The shirt was a chef's one I think, or a crazy scientist one. it was tight in any case. Then I found some michael jackson gloves, and put them on, because, why not. I did have a pirate belt on, but must have taken it off. The hat was going to be a small french one, which sort of made me look like a mercenary person. But I swapped to that when I saw it. Then I had my flashing sword. But I couldn't find any pants to put on that were costum-y. There were some really crappy clown pants, but they were kids size, and I almost died trying to put them on. So I wore Jeans, true story. Although it did kind of ruin my no-theme theme.

Oh yeah, and the girl in the photo's is Hannah, who's 18th it was. And the guy who actually got a pirate theme down pat, is Sean. Good people. Mum's the flower lady, and that's my glowing sword in the last one. Oh right, and the Cow guy is Tim.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

An eclectic pirate. I like it.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home