Friday, May 19, 2006

I have this idea, right...

I'll tell you tomorrow though, I'm going to bed now. Here's hoping I remember what it was.

*One edit later.*

Right. What with it being tomorrow now, I'll tell you, as promised.

I was thinking, if I make lots of people contributors, you can all post your thoughts on my blog, and I can edit them, making you call yourself gay. Sounds good? I don't think I'll do it though, I don't really like the fact that people can post on my blog, unless I know you're not gonna be all "This is a picture of a gay guy and I am in love with Kyla LOL", like we had happen last time. Not mentioning any names. But if you all cry out for it, I might consider it. It's just an idea, mind you.

10 Comments:

Blogger HAgro said...

HEY MAN, OI MAN, HELLO, SIMSIMONS, theres like no idea man, wheres the idea, I WANT MY IDEA!

8:29 PM  
Blogger HAgro said...

OI man, totally untrue. I didn't post a picture of a ghay guy, it was a guy who lifted too much weight and dis-emboweled himself. Get it right man, and have you heard me talk about kyla since?

OI and Simon! im gonna be able to get you that subway sometime! got a job man! no longer poor (hopefully)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

HEY! i have a friend called kyla! do you love her simon? DO YOU?!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Your kyla? Possibly! Our Kyla? No.

11:42 PM  
Blogger travvo said...

KYLA no way i knew it

12:26 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

KYLA! where has she gone?

7:11 PM  
Blogger HAgro said...

KYLA! where has she gone?

7:11 PM  
Blogger HAgro said...

A long. Long. Long way away.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new blog

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You read it all?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone lortab[/url][/b]

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home