Sunday, July 16, 2006

I sweat kittens.

Now to upload some photos! Which are quite large, so I apologise. These are 5 that I have at the moment, I'll have more later. But for now, you'll have to be content with these majestic views of some place in England with hills, and like, England. There was a stone circle there, like stone henge, only nowhere near as spectacular, and so noone cares too much about it. But it's there! In order, me on a hill. An awesome cow pat. Tim... Mmmm. And Dad and I in the wind. And then finally an overall shot of the stone circle. Which was quite cool. And that's all for now. Possibly more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger travvo said...

weather looks good

12:53 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

YOU look good.

5:58 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

its not even a circle. agreed beau beau.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home