Monday, April 03, 2006

Gratz on the level.

Well, as you may or may not have known, I had my shindig on Saturday. With the ladz, and others around. We had a grand time. A slow grand time, Let us say, a time. And I was presented with mad loot. An overally picture of which can be found below. We played croquet, as well as the gamecube towards the end of the night. Some gatecrashers showed up. Mum was hilarious.

"PAUL!" Good times.

Oh, and Dad got rather sick because there was garlic in the fried rice. Silly silly dad and his silly allergies.

Now I'm just anticipating the arrival of a package from far away, in mysterious lands. OoOoOoOh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice knife

11:25 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

I made it myself/got it from Lodge/you.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Not if I shiv you first!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home