Thursday, April 20, 2006

Officer, stop that man!

Because he stole my freakin' bike, that's why!

My first day at work after school holidays have started, and my bike gets stolen. Coincidence? Doubtful. Ok, so it could have been anyone. But my bet is on little shits with nothing better to do with their spare time than steal my belongings. If you're out there, kid, and you're reading this. And you stole a bike from Carousel on Tuesday. Here's what you can do. Take the bike back to where you took it from. Put it in the same spot. Go and ring the doorbell of Miss Mauds (The door with the sign on it). Wait 'till someone comes out. Say "Here is Simon's bike back", then run like shit kid. Because I'll be comin' for ya, Mr Staballot by my side.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, give me back my bike you theiving little shitbuckets. I won't be angry, if you give it back.

All that aside, I'm not doing too badly. Gotta start work early tomorrow, so can't stay for long. Still have to email Jane. That's important that is.

Important things in my life are as follows:
I got a pocketwatch.
My bike got stolen.
I'm close to getting a new computer.

Actually, I should point out, that it wasn't actually my bike. It was Tim's. But he never uses it anymore. And I doubt he ever would have again, and mine was shit (But the only option now). That's not the point though, it was still his bike. So, just so you know, I used Tim's bike to get to work, and it got stolen. Doesn't stop me being pissed off about it though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Damn, I wish it was me who stole your bike. Then I could return it to you and have some lame excuse like "O yeah, sorry Simon. I was just walking past, and then this baby in a carriage rolled past me, down the hill towards near fate! And So I grabbed the nearest bike which happened to be yours, used my handy steel cutters to get it out and jumped on, stopping that baby just before it hit the water. And then I took my time returning it, what with all the press attention. Here you are"

But I didn't, so I'm sorry.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you stupid? Carousel is on flat ground. The "carriage" would remain stationary. There is no water near Carousel. Get with the program girly

3:52 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Don't worry Jane, I liked your story, I just wish it were true. As for Bill over there. Well, you just watch it, mate. Also, it's kind of hard to know the ground layout of Carousel when you're in NZ.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

my bike hasnt been stolen.

i don't have a bike.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home