Monday, June 19, 2006

Tea Chaps?

Yes that's right, tonight I'm off to England with Tim. We'll be there for two weeks, mostly to celebrate our Grans 90th birthday! "Yeah she's doing pretty well for an old bird" - Good times. So yeah, if you're there, maybe I'll see you, but since you're probably not. Ha! I'm in England and you are not. I am also cold. It's rainging for the first time in ages, could this be Australia saying it doesn't want me to leave? Crying it's tears that I must abandon it for even such a small time? I'll say so, because that makes sense, of course.

Well, see you in 2 weeks I guess!

4 Comments:

Blogger HAgro said...

Drink some tea for me man, I know how much you love that stuff. Yeah she aint too bad for an old bird, i wonder if shes still sexually active, that would be incredible... just think about it Simon, long deep and meaningful thoughts about your 90 year old granny having SEX!

ok i'm sorry.

3:15 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

Woh man, 2 weeks is taking longer than I thought, Its so quiet without the biggles MC hanging about.

1:46 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

you shuld be home by now... so much has happened in 2 weeks man. We took Trav clubbing, and in classic style he showed most of us what we are like when we are a little bit too pissed.
We are keeping our old team biggles, with dillo and all of us exccept ell... we have 2 additions though. both units over the 100 KAY GEE mark. well one hits the 112 KAY GEE mark. Matt n milan are joining.. matts a chef at the pizza shop.
I thin Jane said HI!...
There has been a lack of gamecube tournaments.. much to our dissapointment.. .scottos meeting joint nears completion.
Better have tuned a brittish bird biggles. and bring me some tea back.. cool bananas, wikidsticks and okidoki im outa here. Cheers

7:43 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

im in england. oh look i can see you! hi, simon.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home