Monday, March 27, 2006

My compliments to the chef.

You know who got that said to them today? Well, not me. Because it was said to the counter person, who was Erin today. But it was aimed at ME. Erin came over and said "Simon, who made this meal?" And I was like, "It was me" And she's all like "well, they said it was very nice, they said compliments to the chef" And I was all "fuck YES!"

Then Pauline told me off for swearing.

Good day. Hope it can be topped off by a basketball win. Think positive! You Jerk!

ORANGE MUDCAKE FTW!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Happy birthday Simon! My compliments to the chef as well.

6:08 PM  
Blogger HAgro said...

I told you to bring me cake birthday boy!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

There's still some left! I WILL BRING IT, IT IS BRUNG! THANK YOU JANE!

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DONT SEE DAMN CAKE!>?

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home