Monday, February 13, 2006

But what kind of book? Why, a book of YEARS of course.

So, my yearbook came today, and there are people in it. Me being one of them, everyone else in my school being the rest. And I like it, know why? Not because It has a good picture of me, because my picture sucks, I look like a seedy football jock. But instead because the front cover is not a montage of stupid crappy year 8 artwork, it is a flower. Simple.

Now I know a lot of people take pride in their artwork, it's natural. And many people are good at art. On the other hand though, many people suck. And it seems to me that all of these people that suck, do art at Lesmurdie SHS. If this is you. I'm sorry, the evidence all points to you sucking.

Now I know this is a fairly broad accusation, but so far, nobody has been able to prove me wrong, through all of my years at LSHS, as well as my brothers. You have all, each of you, sucked. Tim will probably claim that he didn't, but to enforce my argument, I'm going to say he did anyway. I mean, the lack of talent is astounding! It just tears me apart!

I'm not going to tell you to practice, because it won't do you any good. I'm just that worked up.

And I certainly don't want the person who drew the borderline yiffy picture to keep drawing. That is fucking creepy. Dog-human hybrids kissing is a fetish. For twisted people. It is NOT a cute wall hanging. And that face, that face! it's hideous! God damn.

Man that was an angry post. Anyway, I'm off to sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger HAgro said...

That Lamo sure knows how to take photos, and tell a story. I don't actually know which one he does better, because his storys, I consider a form of art, because obviously they weren't factual but it takes an artistic person who is also full of a lot of shit to make them up. Now I don't know if he did get a birdy on a par 4 with a sandwedge, I wasn't there but he would have to be better than tiger woods at driving and have the strength of a wild gorilla. That may also be true in Lamo's books.. this is heading no-where, what was i trying to acheive?

ohhh. yearbook. yes it is a grand book this year, plenty of high school jocks there, and jocket's. hoho. and doesnt kyla look beautiful biggles, definitly the 9.95 that you rated.

Terminate on, terminators

3:48 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Way to stir shit Lodge, geez.

(and it wasn't a 9.95, it was an 8.5-9.0, get it right)

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha nice 1 lodge, u know how to pull the piss.. it in itself is an art

7:25 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

I'm not stirring, everyone knows it's just a bit of fun, even kyla by now...

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home