Saturday, February 04, 2006

To reiterate.

I know yesterdays post didn't explain things too well, but just so you all know, morning shift sucks, arse. I have to get up at 4:30 am to go to work. and I have to ride there! Woe is me.

Still, I got a job, and it's fun. So, all in all, I should stop my filthy whinging.

So anyway, how have you all been? Good? Good. I am pleased to hear that. I however, am in need of some sleep, but that's by the by, it's mid-day, so it can wait.

Thirsty? What you need is a nice cold glass of Thrifty. The new taste sensation in diabetic drinks. Not diabetic? Not a problem! Thrifty has all kinds of uses in, and around the home. And when you're finished using it to scrub down the shower, there's nothing to stop you from taking a nice long swig from the ergonomically designed Thrifty bottle, to refresh you after a hard days work.

Buy it. Drink it. Thrifty it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

And Thrifty looks charming in a potplant!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...I need some Thrifty.I need it bad.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home