Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Holy Fucking SHIT. (Again)

I forgot to tell you guys (well some of you), I got a job! And it's actually certain now, I go to the induction on friday, then start work on Saturday. Now "was it Bunnings or Miss Mauds?", I hear you asking. Well, as much as I'd like to go all out and say neither (or both). It was Miss Mauds, and so, in true manly Australian fashion, I will be making sandwhiches and omelettes and things, surrounded by many, many women.

No kidding, I am the only guy. Out of a staff of about 20. Good times.

So anyway, yeah, if you're in Carousel, drop by some time and give me a look in. I might not be working though. And even if I was, I'd be in the back, so you might only get a glimpse of me through the steel frame thingo. Still, if you aren't there I'm gonna hunt you down.

Also, I get free coke/other soft drinks.

4 Comments:

Blogger HAgro said...

Simons gonna get some! omg, How does kyla feel?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Probably religious, and silent, like usual.

10:45 PM  
Blogger HAgro said...

I bet you cut your hair to get some Biggles, I can't think of why you would cut it otherwise, I mean you loved that hair, it was your best friend.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

It was too long, it was changing from big hair, into long hair, and long curly hair would have been shit.

And it was good friend. and it always will be.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home