Saturday, December 10, 2005

Work.

I'd like to say I have a real job, but I don't. I just had a few days work with a friends dads company. It was sort of a "come over and work for a day and get some money" thing. That turned into a "stay over for another 2 nights and keep working" kind of thing.

I didn't mind though, I got money out of it. But the annoying thing was that I was still sick, so I was weakened, and unable to work at my full capacity.

I would describe what I had to do as "moving shit, breaking shit, packing shit, trashing shit, and wearing a zoot suit." Zoot siuts are awesome. And when coupled with a dust mask thing, the look is even cooler. But it was all neccessary, as we were moving files up in the roof/attic area, and the dust was fucking incredible, it was like a dustbath, only, not. 'Cause there wasn't that much dust. Just a lot.

Still looking for a "proper" job though. Not just three days of manual labour. Maybe I'll apply at McDonalds, if I get desperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home