Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wooo.

Ok, well, I'm actually posting for a second time, whether this means I'll be sticking with this blogging outlet over the msn spaces remains yet to be seen. But I'm liking this for the moment. Ok, well, I haven't had my computer in quite some time, and believe me, I hated it. That would be the reason for no posting for a long time. I mostly just got it back for my music, which I missed so very very much. Being forced to turn to the radio for music may be ok for a day or two, but when you are forced to choose between non-stop dance music, and 1080 6ix. Then the third option of a quick and painful death really comes to the fore.

Thankfully I managed to avoid this, and convince dad to give me back my RAM so that I could play the music I had so carefully nurtured to be stored on my computer. Anyway, long story short, I'm back, and Oh god I missed my computer.

Nerds should never be without RAM.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah man, Rams the best and fuck that dance music is ghey, who in their right freaking mind listens to that if your not on ecstacy or someother drug. Any way yeah i dunno bout this bog thingy, its kinda lame being without pics n' all but hey whatever turns you on... BLOG ON \m/ >< \m/

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Dance music - with its insidious beat and naked frogs.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Yeah, I don't really have any pics on my other one anyway. So that isn't a big downside for me.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home