Monday, November 21, 2005

Graduation.

Well, the 'official' graduation ceremony is tomorrow for us L.S.H.S students who are awesome. So that leaves out people like Melinda Faucet, who decided to do the chem exam, even though she's on 37% for the year, and bring everyone elses averages down. Clap clap Melinda.

At least I had the courtesy not to do it, and therefore not bring everyone else down, like the considerate person that I am. And I was on 45% for the year! If I studied I might have easily got over 55% in the TEE and therefore passed, but I DIDN'T, unlike MELINDA, who has only done the multiple choice in her last couple of exams, then left and/or sat there crying.

Man, I hope she doesn't read this. That was really mean (sorry Leonard).

Anyway, yeah, graduation, after this, I will have "officially" finished school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home