Saturday, December 03, 2005

Not what I expected.

Well, I'm back from leavers, and it was far from what I expected. This can mostly be blamed on sickness, as myself, and most of the other members of our leavers household became infected with some virus. And since we were all in such close quarters, I'm betting the others will have it by now as well.

It's a fucker.

I can still hardly talk without cringing in pain. I thought it would get better as I came home and rested up, but noooo. My cold symptoms have eased, but the throat is just getting worse. And eating food is a fucking painful ordeal. But yeah, this virus caused the majority of us to be stuck in the house all day long, as we had no energy to go anywhere, and the two major car owners were sick/randomly losing consciousness. So we had about 3 days where we could all go places. and the rest of the week we were stuck at home.

Still, the people we stayed with were stoners and alcoholics, and they had a 'pot' plant in the yard, so they weren't all bad people. Plus they had an awesome dog, his name was Diesel.

Other important things to note about leavers:

- Fish and chip shops that give you free shit are awesome.
- Burning things is awesome.
- Jousting in shopping trolleys at night is awesome.
- Aaron did not have a shower or change his clothes the entire time. That was not awesome. That's just fucking wrong Aaron.
- Dropping your phone on a jetty 2km out into the ocean is scary.
- Peeing off the end of the jetty makes up for it.

I think that just about covers it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon. said...

And I used up all of my days energy in typing that. I'm so tired. And it's only 10:45.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Ain't that a kick in the head. Or the throat.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home