Saturday, November 12, 2005

Almost there, It's so close now.

Yet so far! I have one more exam, Ancient history, and that's NEXT friday. I have a week of nothing before the 3 hr part of my life that marks the last of my schooling. Sure, I still need to graduate, but I think we all know that's a filthy lie made up by the government to keep us afraid. But afraid of what, I ask.

Probably those goddamn communists.

So, this means that I'll spend the next week thinking I've got all the time in the world, when I should be studying, because hey, it's just three hours!

NO! BAD SIMON! Do not think that way, I said. You can party hearty after your last exam.

And I intend to dear fellow! But first I must knuckle down, and reeeaaad my books over and over again. So I don't only pass by only 3 measly percent this time.

Simon AWAY!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I lightly tap your studious head with the colourful staff of academic enlightenment. Offering you good luck, a clear head and possibly head lice.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

The head lice are welcome, but the others seem kind of... I dunno, bad for me?

4:54 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Are you sure? They come in bright colours and are scented with vanilla.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Mmm, vani-N-NO I won't do it! You had me once head lice, and I'll never go down that dark path again. The trouble you caused... I lost my friends, and my family abandoned me because of you. I've quit, I've given up. Never again, head lice, never again.

... Alright maybe just one.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home