Saturday, December 17, 2005

Man, I sure could use some kind of job.

So, anyone out there want to give me a job?

I mean, I don't really have any continual costs, such as a car (although I will try to rememdy that, by getting my license). But I could still do with a job of some kind. Any kind, in fact.

There really isn't much else to report. We put a projector screen up in the house, on the ceiling, which is of course, awesome. But apart from that. Nothing.

Ooh put the ol' Christmas tree up. Without any lights as yet, but we're workin' on it. 'Cause you just GOTTA have lights, so you can walk in in the middle of the night, and just see the warm multicoloured glow of the tree, and go; Aaah, Christmas.

Also, I swept the walls today. Swept the walls you say? What kind of task is that, dickhead. Well screw you, I'll tell you what kind of task it is. I was getting rid of cobwebs, that's right, cobwebs. 'Cause us folk in the old country, we got a lot of spiders, 'cause we're 'ard, see? 'Ard. With lots of apostraphes. Anyway, we're tough like that, so the spiders, they come from all around, everywhere, and they congregate at our homely little house in the outer ridges of Kewick, 'cause it isn't safe even for spiders in the heart of downtown Kenwick.

And these spiders, do you know what they do? I'll tell you what they do Gonzor. They make webs. And these webs, they are everywhere, up in the rafters, and beams, and places like that, along the walls. So I swept them! And they fell they fell down. All in my hair. The fuckers.

These walls are on the outside of course, not the inner ones. On the outside of the house. Along the veranda and such places.

Also, a Huntsman spider thought it would be a bit of a 'laff' to abseil down in front of my face. Scaring the shit out of me. Well look who's laughing now Mr Broom-to-the-face Huntsman. Maybe that'll teach you to be more courteous when abseiling. Bastard.

And grapes, we have a grapevine, two in fact. And I had to fondle the grapes of one (making them hang down through the branches and supporting wire properly), and cutting the grapes off the other. A waste, yes. But no-one eats them, 'cause they suck. The other type of grape is much better, the smaller seedless green ones. They are awesome. That is why I fondled them.

Yep, and my back and neck hurt a bit after looking up at grapes all day, but apart from that.

Zzap. He said.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I've heard, although it's not likely to be true, that the idea of tinsel originated from spiders making cobwebs in the family Christmas tree. You could recycle all them cobwebs - put them to some good use. But then, maybe you don't want to. I've also heard that tinsel is so passé.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double you Owe Double You. Your week is fully awsome action packed sick sub-woofer man. Usually people write about things they do which others are interest in, but this is surprisingly refreshing. I really do not know how you managed to write all of those paragraphs about cleaning a couple of walls. Anyway ! well done big-man.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beau Beau!. You ratty seed..

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I win.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Oh Emm Geeeee! 5 comments! 6 including this one! GONZOR IS STUNNED!

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That boofay hair of yours is getting outa hand, the other night I ALMOST mistook you for your mother... Now this is not good Biggles, either grow some breasts and become a woman already, or cut that hair of yours.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home