Friday, January 06, 2006

Goin' up in the world.

The last couple of days have been mighty good for me. Want to know why? Of course you do. Well, for one, I got my L plates, after 2 years of being elligable to get them, some might say that is nothing special, I could have had my lisence almost a year ago, but this is a big thing for me, it means I got off my ass and did something. And not only that, I also got 2 job offers, one from Miss Mauds, and one from Bunnings. So I have a trial run at MM on Monday, and an interview/training with bunnings on Tuesday. So I'm feeling very pleased with myself right now.

But that's not all. Oh no. My cousin Frankie is over from the UK, staying with us for... I have no idea how long. But yeah, it's awesome. Good times are coming around. I can feel it.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you've hit a bit of luck my friend. Now just to cap it all off, Kyla might ask you out and throw herself at you. By the way, has she got her license? I thought I saw her driving a small red car today. Nearly ran the bitch down.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Yeah she had her license a while ago, but I think she has a white car of some sort. But I won't comment on kyla, because I know kahli sometimes reads this, and she will tell her whatever I say, I WILL SAY NOTHING!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love beer, you love beer, beer is good, beer make you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you yak, you ask why. Beer is fun, it make you eat buns, and root nuns, while using a whole pile of puns!. Beer is good with everything, unlike wine, it hurts the spine, makes you whine, but beer makes you shine, thats why it's MINE!"

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh man, 12 beers is like curing cancer, it's like an accomplishment that is never explored... like am inknown force that is always present... well ive done it... I have "cured cancer" so to speak... well i have 12 beers... and it's awsome... almost like i'm high, cept i'm drunk and they are completely different things which makes beer AWSOME!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

That other blog of your's isn't done by you, now is it?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Heh, no. I made that as a quick joke blog for Frankie, and it took my profile details, so it kind of backfired. It will be deletz0rd soon.

The Power is MINE.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to make this clear, I have nothing against Kyla, I don't know her. I call everyone bitch, it is not to be taken literally.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous = Lodge

8:07 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Ah, apologising for a drunken internet rampage. Good times.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't drunk for the comments involving Kyla, only the beer ones.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home