Friday, January 20, 2006

That's it.

I'm getting sick of this damn photo of me at the ball. It was a bad photo, Everyone has them, it is almost a year old. Jesus, I don't look anything like that. Either way, this bad photo thing, I'm thinking it needs some payback, also in the form of bad photos. This is a little photo I found while scotto was at the ball. He didn't think anyone would see this moment, but some sneaky person there caught it on camera.
And I think we all know how much scotto loves emo's now don't we. See? Even Random John's twin is turning his head in disgust.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah biggles has created a superior photo, ur turn scott

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn

4:34 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

This is the ultimate photograph biggles, well done, and i want this to be an on going battle between u 2. scotto make one.

7:55 AM  
Blogger HAgro said...

it's true coight... that look on your face whilst rubbing MY jacket on your crutch is quite seedy... BTW hidden creek... aussie day.. yes!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Yay! I'm a member! O the power. Possibility. And honour.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home